Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Top Of The Stairs

When I was a kid, my dad used to make us wait at the top of the stairs on Christmas morning before we could come down and open presents.

With our weekend recording lockout only 2 days away, I am starting to get the same gut-wrenching feeling of anticipation again. Nothing excites me more than creating songs and putting them down on "tape", and to think that that process begins again in mere hours, and with my best friend no less, is thrilling.

I will be live-tweeting the album making process at @Stofte, and will be posting some small blog entries here during the time when I'm not on drum or vocal duty.

I will keep everyone up to date as well with release info after the weekend sessions are done, and after the album is mixed and mastered. Thanks to all of you who support us!