Friday, February 25, 2011

Today is the Day

It is 8:44 am on Friday, February 25th 2011, and the band is waking up and getting ready to roll out to the studio. It is a terribly rainy day in NYC, but it's much more peferable than snow.

We had a marathon of a vocal rehearsal last night, and I'm really impressed with how everything is coming together. Our bassist is fantastoc, Brandon's voice is sounding better than ever, Terry has thrown in some really great harmonic ideas, and the songs are meshing together very well.

Right now I can hear the sizzle in the kitchen as Brandon is preparing a "power breakfast" for the three of us that crashed here last night, so I should probably go lend a hand.

I will be live-tweeting as much as I am able to over at @stofte on Twitter. Pics, anecdotes, etc. Once again, thanks to everyone who has supported us in our musical journey up to this point. It only gets better from here.