Thursday, May 17, 2012

Well, the wheels are turning at Chez Tofte once more...I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm making a solo record. This time though, I'm collaborating, which I'm hoping will keep me honest. Also this time, I  am the owner of some quality recording gear, so theoretically SOMETHING good should come out of it. I'm looking at doing 6 or 7 songs and drums are currently tracked for at least 3 potential tunes. This process started in the discussion phase about two months ago, between myself, producer/bassist Chris Kelley, and drummer Dan Caruso. Thanks to modern technology, none of us have even had to be in the same room at the same time! And hell, Dan lives in Buffalo! Even so, the journey has started, and results may be entertaining. Stay tuned.

Oh, the second WSB album is still on the agenda as well.

No comments: